GOOD NEWS FROM A GRAVEYARD
Pastor Shawn Mitchell
September 5, 2021
Text: Ezekiel 37:1-14; Matthew 28:1-8
- THE VALLEY OF DRY BONES: THE PLACE OF HOPE Ezekiel 37
- Ten times God promises that the dry bones of this valley are not their final reality.
- The reviving of the dry bones signified God’s plan for restoration.
- The vision shows that Israel’s new life and not the circumstances of the people.
- Putting “breath” by God’s Spirit into the bones showed that God would restore them both physically and spiritually.
- GOOD NEWS FROM A GRAVEYARD
1. shift 2. by the bell 3. Deadringer
“So the woman hurried away from the tomb, afraid yet filled with joy…”
- MAKING THE MOST OF THE OPPORTUNITY Luke 24
- They asked him in
“Stay with us.” V29
- Gave him what they had
“He took bread and blessed it” V30
- They shared their experiences
“…Related their experience.” V35